These 4-ingredient chocolate peanut butter cups are quick to make. They are also healthier than the store bought kind and contain no dairy. If you time everything correctly, this should take you only 10 minutes to make.
The cups that I made in the picture have a coating a little bit thicker than the recipe here will make. If you want a slightly thicker coating like mine, use a heaping 1/4 of cup of chocolate chips.
I really made these cups with the intention of using them in brownies. So, keep an eye out for that recipe.
MAKES 6 CUPS
– 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips, divided
– 2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
– 1/3 cup peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon agave
– pinch of salt (optional)
1. Line muffin tins with 6 paper cups or ideally silicon cups.
2. In a microwavable safe dish, place 1/4 cups of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Microwave for around 30-45 seconds just until chocolate chips are melted. Stir.
3. Divide the chocolate mixture evenly into the muffin cups (approximately 1 heaping teaspoon). Put it freezer while you prepare peanut butter.
4. In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, agave, and salt, if desired.
5. Take cups out of freezer and place roughly a tablespoon of peanut butter mixture into each cup. Put back in freezer while you melt the chocolate.
6. Melt the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
7. Take cups out of freezer and top with chocolate. Freeze.
8. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
One thought on “Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups”
[…] Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cups (but made into small bites) […]