Chocolate bar is super simple to make, plus it’s fun! You can add in whatever toppings you want and it always looks pretty. It’s perfect for gift-giving, or a holiday treat when guests come over
This would be a fun activity to do with kids. My kids wanted to add marshmallows and more chocolate to it. I was thinking that the mini peppermint vegan marshmallows with some crushed chocolate cookies would make a good combo too.
– 1.5 cups non-dairy chocolate. Use your favourite!
– 1/3 cup of toppings. I used roasted cashews, large flame raisins, sunflower seeds, and cranberries.
– pinch of sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt your chocolate slowly over a double boiler. I just use a mixing bowl on top of a pot of boiling water.
3. Spread out your chocolate onto the parchment to your desired thickness.
4. While the chocolate is still soft, add on your toppings.
5. Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt, if desired.
6. Put in fridge to harden up, and then break into pieces.