This white chocolate chips are easy to make and contain no dairy. You could use any powdered sugar of your choice too.
Use them in raw cookies, in granola or trail mix, or just eat plain. You can use them in baked cookies, but they don’t hold their shape very well. My husband likes to eat them straight out of the fridge.
TIP: use a coffee grinder to quickly blend the sugar to powdered form.
MAKES APPROXIMATELY 1.5 – 2 CUPS
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter, cut into small pieces (approx 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup xylitol, blended to a powder, or 1/3 cup of any form of powdered sweetener
- Line an 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl over a pot of water on the stove (keep at low temperature) or use a double boiler. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch and that your water doesn’t boils. Stir occasionally until all of the ingredients are melted together.
- Take the bowl off of the pot and pour into a prepared pan.
- Put in fridge until solid and then cut or break up into small chunks. Store in fridge or freezer.