This recipe is super quick to make if you have a bread maker. If you don’t, you can make it by hand or using the dough hook on your mixer. As you can tell, we like a lot of bread in our family. One loaf lasted only one meal.
MAKES 2 LOAVES
– 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 1/4 cup water
– 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 1/4 teaspoon yeast
1. Put all of your ingredients into a bread machine on the dough cycle.
2. After the cycle is done, remove the dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into two loafs. Put the loafs onto a lightly greased cookie sheet, or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Score each loaf diagonally with a knife. This will help the bread rise evenly.
4. Cover and let rise until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 400F
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly brown. It will sound hollow when tapped.